Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Whatever…

I woke up last week Monday feeling very funny. Some people will say I woke up on the wrong side of the bed! Well, my alarm didn’t go off and I woke up very late, meaning I had limited time to prepare myself for work, no breakfast!
I quickly ran a shower that lasted for 4mins and I put on the first dress my hands could reach in the closet. I had no time to apply a proper makeup, so I powdered my face and applied my eyeliner and lip gloss. I sharpened my eye pencil with a new razor blade I picked off the shelf and after sharpening it, I noticed that the razor blade fell on the floor but I had no time to retrieve it. Before locking my door, I bent down to pick the razor packet, forgetting that it wasn’t just an empty razor packet! You know what happened next? I squeezed the paper with the new razor blade inside and it nearly cut my left middle finger into two! I cried, I rolled on the floor…I laughed, I screamed. I got up and treated my wound as best as my biology class could take me. I knew I was a mess as I headed for the infirmary. I tried as much as possible to avoid prying eyes. This is quiet unlike me. On a good day, I’m miss prim and proper, always looking my best. As a matter of fact, some folks derive so much pleasure in seeing me, not because they like me so much, it’s just that they know I’ll wear something nice enough to make their days! But this Monday, I looked a real mess with my blood stained finger and a not-so nice dress and I knew it.
At the infirmary, the nurse on duty told me we had to go to the hospital. Now, what I hate about going to the hospital is the fact that even if you have common cold, she’ll take you to the hospital in an ambulance! So, I begged her to take me in an ordinary car but she refused…the journey to the hospital sucked to say the least.Well, i received four painful stitches and I cried in spite of the analgesic. I was discharged immediately, with my middle finger heavily bandaged.
Now the good news is; I seized the opportunity to extend my middle finger to so many people(most of them deserve the middle finger treatment if you ask me) because everybody wanted to see the finger and I had no choice but to extend it in a f**k you style. After sometime, they stopped asking to see the finger. Instead, they’ll just laugh and ask how my finger is healing but not ; “let me see your finger". My finger was bandaged for the rest of the week but I enjoyed every bit of it,some people suck and they deserve the middle finger once in a while...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very funny...you are one baaaaad girl cutie and you know it.How can you be so happy to have a wound on your middle finger! Anyway,I feel you sha.

Anonymous said...

Please girl,take it easy when it comes to sharp objects o,stop picking thigs like that carelessly.You are lucky it's a new razor blade.

Animesh Ray said...

Hmmmm....that was quite pathetic as well as funny at the same time. Better to get up early (even though I myself hate it)

Anonymous said...

LMAO.That's funny and I'm glad you were able to laugh about it(although I know it must have been painful)

cutie said...

Guys,thanks for dropping by.Checked your site animesh...good job too. Guys why are you all on anonymous???

Anonymous said...

[url=http://louboutinshop.co.uk]louboutin uk[/url] You'll enjoy the same management tools and resources you rely on--and a whole lot more. [url=http://dkgoose.com]Canada Goose Parka[/url] Yqfmsjxdx [url=http://canadagoosesweden.com]canada goose[/url]
lmhmxw 184913 [url=http://www.canadagoosestorontofactory.ca]canada goose products[/url] 516904 [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkas.ca]canada goose jackets montreal[/url]